Monday, January 5, 2009

We got a dog for Christmas!

NOT!! If you know anything about our family, you know we are not an animal family!! We are watching a friend's dog for the day. Even though it's a boy, the girls couldn't resist putting a bow in his hair. (at least it was a blue bow.:)
Jeremy cut up his old pistons shirt to help
make him feel more like a boy. :)
Jeremy trying to teach him to go down the stairs.
Jeremy didn't know I caught him on camera
trying to teach him to roll over! :)
This is why we don't have a dog!
Let's just say Mom wasn't very happy! :)

4 comments:

Shannon Culver said...

Very cute! I can't believe he learned to go down the stairs! If I were a dog, I'd definitely want to belong to Jeremy. Thanks for watching him, and sorry for the accident!
I put him up on craigslist last night, and my phone has been ringing off the hook. I've received more than 25 emails and 10 or more phone calls. I think he'll have found a new good home tonight.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Jeremy! I didn't know you were a dog lover??? Did you teach the dog to do that last little trick too? ; )

Jacquelyn said...

Jeremy, you'd make a great trick dog! I'm amazed! haha That was a cute little dog, but the mess wasn't very cute! :)

pcmag said...

Dogs are man's best friend. And I can't believe you guys put a blue bow in its hair--I'm pretty sure that dog is emotionally scarred for life now.