Thursday, October 14, 2010

Corn Maze

We had a teen activity with our church group on Monday night. 
 We all headed to a corn maze & bonfire in Milan. 
On the way...
It was a beautiful night and the weather was perfect.
Mackenzie turned 17 on Monday! 
 She was easy to spot in the corn maze with her blinking hat. :o)
Someone should have bought them a map. ;-)
Here's the crazy maze that most of us got lost in for hours! 
We still had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful evening.

Ben guided some of us around for a while with the GPS on his iphone.
The bonfire was awesome and we made
the most delicious s'mores.
Peter gave an excellent challenge.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter said that a few of you had an easier time getting out of the maze than others...:) I would never get out! I would be doomed to live in there forever!
-Libby

magsintheminny said...

That is so funny that people got on backs to try to find their way out! It looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there!

5kkz said...

Wow! The picture of you and me turned out nice! I like it!

Kristina Evans said...

Wow! The picture of you and me turned out nice! I like it!