Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tiger's Game

A group from the church went to a Tiger's game last night.
We all had so much fun!
It was a little chilly, but overall it was a beautiful night! What would they do without their electronics?!

Don't they all look nice in their Tiger hats? = )


John brought his blankie to stay warm. :)


Preacher & Mrs. Hirth are big Tiger fans!

Even though the Tigers lost, they still had awesome
fireworks at the end.

This guy plays after every game. Joe asked him to play Amazing Grace.

Dad and his tall friend Craig.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of your dad with the 2 feet coming out...it took me awhile to figure it out...that's so funny!

Kristi said...

I was also laughing at the tiger legs picture. :) Tabitha, your hair looks great straight. Of course I love it curly too. I don't think Haneul and Iseul would recognize you with straight hair ;)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your site.

I had no idea the Hirths were sports fans! ;-)

Jacquelyn said...

Hey! Looks like a great time! :D Some of those pics cracked me up! When Spurgeon saw John's blankie he said, "It must've been really cold!" :P
Love, Jacquelyn

Anonymous said...

Great Smiles -good time- what FUN!
Sure glad I could be there!
Thanks! me