Friday, January 9, 2009

Uncle Paul went back to Singapore this morning.
It was great to have him home for Christmas!
While he was home for a few weeks, he went through
a lot of old pictures and scanned them onto a CD for us.
It's been so much fun looking through all the
pictures - what memories they bring back! :) Here are
a few for you to enjoy.


Grandpa Koebnick

Grandma Koebnick

Mom

Mom, Grandma, & Aunt Susan

Aunt Susan, Uncle Paul, & Mom

Aunt Susan, Uncle Paul, & Mom
3 Generations - Mom, Rachel, & Grandma

Rachel & Bethany

Rachel

Bethany & Rachel

Deborah, Rachel, Bethany, & Sarah

Aunt Susan, Sarah, & Deborah


Uncle Paul & Deborah

Joanna, Deborah, & Sarah


Grandma & Deborah


Deborah, Rachel, Joanna, Bethany, & Sarah

Deborah, Bethany, & Sarah

Joanna
Deborah
Grandma


family pictures

8 comments:

Al Burtt Family said...

That is great! I love the pics! Aunt Lynn, I love the blue eyeshadow! :-) Love, Anna

Al Burtt Family said...

That is great! I love the pics! Aunt Lynn, I love the blue eyeshadow! :-) Love, Anna

Smith Family said...

great pix guys! its amazing...you all look the same as you did then, and of course that's a good thing!!!
carly

Shannon Culver said...

What memories. I loved the flowered couch, the flowered wallpaper in the old kitchen, those hairdos! and the braids. Great photos, and great idea to get them scanned and shared. Thanks Paul!
Shannon

Little old me said...

Wow! That was a fun trip down memory lane! Thanks for sharing! :)

Margaret

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures!

My favorite is the one of Deborah, Bethany, Rachel and Sarah on the tire swing. So cute!

Lizzie

The Rays said...

Thanx for posting those pix! I really liked lookin' at 'em all! The one of Rachel with the long Braids was my favorite!
Mya:)

Elizabeth Fisher said...

Those were wonderful pictures, indeed! Thank you for sharing them. It is amazing how little and how much you've all changed!

Great Blog!

Love,
Beth