Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had our relatives over for an early Easter dinner on Saturday. We had a great time! :-) It was nice to spend time with Sam & Abby since they will be leaving for Africa at the end of this month. We had 2 Easter Egg Hunts this year. One for the 2 little girls and one for the 3 older girls. They had a great time!




The older girls did a scavenger hunt to find their basket of goodies.
They were given their first egg (clue)...
... and they were off!! :-)





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are nice. I like the Easter eggs, and I got some too. Daddy bought us some jelly beans, and that was so nice of him. I really want to go back to Michigan and see you guys. I made a picture for Julia because she is sick. I love you.

~Little Joanna : )

Burtt Family said...

Hey Joanna!

We wish you could have been here to go on the hunt with us! We miss you alot! Love you!