Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was nice to
have Deborah home for the weekend and to spend time
with family and friends. We had our Grandparents, Aunt Jean,
Breeze and Mr. Schoettler over for dinner.
Deborah always makes great fires
when she's home.
We enjoyed having Breeze here.
Lydia stayed busy in the kitchen with her two timers. :-)
Thanking the Lord for all He has done.

Tabitha won the poll for "Who could
eat the most this Thanksgiving!"


Make a wish :-)
Tabitha arranged a game of "Turkey Bowling"
We enjoyed playing some games.
Joanna won! :-)

5 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Looks like everything was lots of fun! I love all the smiles in the pics! The games and hats make me want to laugh out loud! :D
Love, Jac

Anonymous said...

Cool turkey leg blind fold. There is definitely no shortage of creativity in the Burtt household.

Boss

Sarah Magnuson said...

I LOVE the pictures. I printed some of the good ones off to put on my mirror. I have been waiting to get that email address you guys promised me...

The Lange Gang said...

I voted for you Tabitha! :)
(and you too Joanna)
miss you guys....Iv'e been keeping up with you on your blog for a while. You look great.
Love ya,
~Abbey Lange~ ;)

Anonymous said...

You're so good at leaving updates. It almost feels like I still hear from you on a weekly basis.

I will keep your grandfather in my prayers. What a blessing to have him over now and in much better health.

Fondly,
Beth Fisher